Friday, May 24, 2013

The Mein's 1 YEAR Anniversary

Dearest Readers,

Sunday was May 19th. And May 19th, just happened to be OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

But since Sunday is a day we save for our church, we celebrated on Saturday the 18th.

After my dinner with Rhiannon and Rachel, DJ picked me up and we left on our second honeymoon. On Friday night we went swimming, and hot-tubing, and then on Saturday we went to the zoo, shared an anniversary cupcake from "So Cupcake" and then got dressed up and went to "The Cheesecake Factory" for dinner, and had the best meal I've ever eaten in my life. No joke! It was amazing. But our waitress wasn't named Penny, so that was the only let-down.

Then on Sunday we spent the day with family and went to church and our lesson in RS was on TEMPLES! So I shared my testimony of how wonderful it is to have been married in the temple, and how excited I am to be able to live with my man for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY.


We had a wonderful weekend, and an even more wonderful first year of marriage. DJ is my whole world. I love him more each day, and I am so very blessed.




 

   







 









 -The Mein's