Friday, May 24, 2013

HONEYMOON

Dearest Readers,

The nightmare started when my memory card containing the pictures of my pre-wedding and honeymoon pictures was destroyed, and I thought I would never have those memories back again. Well, my wonderful husband knew how sad I was over this, so he worked hard to save a few pictures that hadn't been stored on the memory card, but on the camera itself- and he gave them to me right before our one-year anniversary. How wonderful is he?? And now, I have a few pictures of our honeymoon to show you! I was a little camera crazy, yes... so be grateful I didn't get ALL my pictures back, or this post would be a lot longer. Enjoy! 



















 




https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/182993_10151490855803347_2087070750_n.jpg

-The Mein's