Thursday, April 25, 2013

Summer Resolutions Continued...

3. I want to do AS MANY of the following activities as possible:

1. Go Hiking. On Studio 5, they have a story about secret hiking spots in Utah. I'd like to try as many as possible! (Including my hike to Y mountain)

 


2. Swimming! Here is the pool in Spanish Fork. The slide looks AMAZING.

 

3. Camping

 


4. Go up to Provo Canyon, and/or Payson canyon as often as possible to have dutch oven cookouts, roast marshmellows, go on nature hikes, and enjoy nature.
 


 5. Go to Lagoon: TRY THE ROCKET


6. Go on as many dates as possible with my husband! If we have kids one day, dates will soon become a thing of the past...
7. Go to sporting events with DJ. (I want to go to a Bees baseball game!)
8. See lots of movies, either at the theater, or renting them at the library/Redbox. See the classics that I've missed.
9. Buy a bike, and go bike riding. There is a trail that goes around Spanish Fork, and it would be awesome to be able to ride it.
10. Go to the Zoo
11. Go to "This Is The Place" State Park
12. Go to the Planetarium
13. Go Bowling
14. Go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point 
15. Save up money for a mini vacation!


And there you have it! My summer resolutions. I will try and be better about posting here too! :)

-The Mein's