Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Pilot

Dearest Reader,

Hello, and welcome to our blog!
Our story starts when DJ and I met in 2009 at Snow College. It was moving day and I needed help setting up my laptop. And as fate would have it, who should help me but my future husband? It wasn't "exactly" love at first sight, but we knew in the least that we were going to be great friends.
And...we were right! After a year of friendship, we would go on to date, (A whirlwind of hikes, bowling, swimming, movies, dinners passed by...) and on Valentine's day of 2010, DJ asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes!
And finally, on May 19, 2012- we "sealed" the deal. Haha... Just a little LDS humor for ya!
DJ and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a perfect day, and an amazing start to our new lives together.
Now we live in Orem, I'm  planning on continuing my education at UVU where I hope to graduate with a degree in Special Education, while meanwhile I'm searching for a school job to gain some experience. DJ is working full time in Payson, and we are both loving the married life- and we wanted to cherish and remember each moment so this was our solution. Our hope is to be able to look back on this during later years and laugh at our haircuts and make fun of each other (No, not really) our hope is to remember the love we shared and the moments that make us who we are. We hope you enjoy reading!

With love,

The Meins