Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Game Day

Dearest Readers,

I have been having a great time learning about football from my wonderful husband. I am really starting to love going to football games, because I finally understand (somewhat) of what is going on! The first game was in the late afternoon, early evening. It rained pretty hard, and so we wore light jackets.
The second game that took place a few days ago was in the early afternoon (About 1) And we got fried! I still can't touch parts of my face without severe pain. It just goes to show you that you should be prepared for all types of weather in Utah.
Oh, and by the way... We have won both games! We play our rival the University of Utah this Saturday, and we are going to watch it at my parents. I am so excited! We also get to see my 2 youngest siblings (Trevor & Caitlin) play soccer in the morning.
And to cap up what DJ and I did this weekend: We went to Salt Lake to one of my best friends Birthday parties. My dear friend Ashley from high school (Who was also my roommate in my 3rd year of college) Celebrated her 22nd Birthday!! I love her dearly. We had a blast at the party. We also went to a Hawaiian grill because we had a coupon for $20 of free food. It was pretty good! It made DJ and I remember how bad we wanted to go to Hawaii though! Then we did the football game, and I recovered from my fierce sunburn.
All in all, it was a great weekend, and I am very happy for all the blessings I have.