Monday, August 20, 2012

3 Months

Dearest Readers,

Yesterday marked 3 months since DJ & I were married. And what a wonderful 3 months it has been! I am so blessed to have DJ in my life. Although we have already had some pretty gnarly trials so far, (Broken A/C in July, car problems, ER visits...) and I am sure we will have many more in the years to come, I am happy that we will always go through it together, and that is what makes it all worth it in the end.

Lately we've been working with our photographer, and hopefully we will be able to add some wedding pictures to our blog after we get the copyright. I also can't wait to hang up our wedding photos in our apartment! The other thing we need to work on? My name change! But I've been so busy filling out other paperwork we haven't quite got that done yet. There is a LOT of writing to do after a wedding. Between thank you notes and forms, not to mention the book I'm writing, I do my fair share of writing in a day!

But nevertheless, I wanted to do a little more writing today just to quickly tell DJ how much I love him. I never thought I would be so lucky as to fall in love and marry my best friend. But, I did! And I am grateful for that each and every day. I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else. Thanks for making life a little sweeter, a little easier, and a whole heck of a lot more fun.

I love you always
Tay